Comment on page
How to win?
Playing PLT lotto gives you a chance to win huge PLT prizes! It's easy, fair, and you can enter as often as you like as long as you have the PLT to buy a ticket or NFT tickets.
- Paying for one ticket will give users a random 6-digit number comprised of digits between 0 and 9, e.g. “1-9-3-2-0-4”.
- Match consecutive digits starting from the left of your six digit lottery number to win prizes.
- The number of matching digits determines which prize pool you draw winnings from.
- You split the prize from your pool with any other winning tickets from that round that match the same number of digits.
- Match more numbers to win a share of a larger prize pool.
- Lottery ticket cost for 1 ticket: ~$5 USD in PLT.
- Individual user lottery entry limit: No overall limit, but only 100 tickets can be bought per transaction.
- The lottery uses Chainlink's implementation of VRF for true, secure randomness.
There are a total of six lottery balls, from 0 to 9, on each ticket. To win, your numbers need to match the drawn numbers in the same order as the lottery balls, starting from the left of the ticket. For example:
In the example above, Ticket A has five numbers that match the winning numbers: all numbers except the fourth one.
However, since the fourth digit does not match the drawn number, only the first three digits count as winning numbers. This would win a "Match first 3" prize.
In the example above, Example Ticket B is an unlucky one. Even though the last five digits match, the first digit doesn't match, so this ticket doesn't win anything at all.
You will only share in prizes from the highest prize bracket you are eligible for. A ticket matching the first three numbers will only be eligible for prizes from the match-three bracket, and not for the match-one or match-two brackets. However, if you purchase another ticket in the same round with a different number of winning digits, you will win in both prize pools.
Remember: The digits must match in order, starting from left to right.
After a round is drawn, and winning tickets are identified, the prizes are awarded. The amount won by each ticket depends on how many other tickets won in the same prize bracket.
For example, if you have the only ticket that matched three numbers in order, and the predetermined share of the prize pool for your bracket was 2000 PLT, you'll receive the full 2000 PLT.
If, however, you and three other people match three numbers in order, the 2000 PLT would be split between the four winning tickets, meaning you would receive 500 PLT.